Tuesday, January 11, 2011

U r My Shining Star


i feel like i'm lost with in this blindness...
so lost
n lonely...
i keep reaching out for help

trying to find
my way out..
i find my self holding the hands of a stranger...
leading me through the darkness
a touch so comforting...
yet so strange to my fingers...
u guide me through the darknes...
showing me the light of the stars...
i pinch myself thinking its a dream...

n then i smile to myself

my god this is real...
my heart races as u tighten ur grip on my fingers....
my breath caught in my lungs...
as i look into the night sky...

showing me the light of the stars...
i feel ur gaze up on me...yet i dare nt turn...
i find myself wanting u..
wanting u to hold me ever so tight...
ever so safe..

forever...
showing me the light of the stars....

this ones for him.....
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................



No comments: